Little Tooks is happy to make custom items for you whether it be a simple change to the material, colour or a completely new pattern.
This is the perfect way to get clothing that fits your little took if they don't fit standard sizes e.g. your child is normally a size 4 in a top but is tall and needs size 6 in length or your child is normally a size 4 in pants but is really a size 2 in the waist.
You can also use this product to request any alterations to clothing you may already own.
If you place a custom order we will respond to you via email to confirm the details and price.
Steps for a Custom Clothing Order
- Describe the style of item that you would like e.g. Pink Dress or Boys Surfer Shorts
- Indicate you fabric preferences for the main fabric and a coordinating fabric colour
- Indicate the size required or sizing combination based on the sizing charts available in our information section
- Place your order and we will respond via email to confirm details and price. Note: Custom orders will not commence until full payment is received, and can take up to 3 weeks to complete
Steps for an Alteration Request
- Describe the alteration(s) required e.g. pants to be hemmed
- Indicate the date the alteration is required by. This will allow us to advise if we can complete the alteration in time.
- Place your order and we will respond via email to confirm details and price. Note: Alterations are generally undertaken at an hourly rate unless otherwise agreed upon.
- Brand: Little Tooks
- Product Code: LT_Custom
- Availability: Pre-Order